Startup BW Pre-Seed

What is Startup BW Pre-Seed?

Startup BW Pre-Seed is a funding instrument of the state of Baden-Württemberg for startups in the early stages to support them with a favourable loan with a conversion option. The application for the loan of between €50,000 and €200,000 can only be accompanied by accredited partners. In addition, each startup requires a co-investor who will contribute 20 % of the application amount. The remaining 80 % are covered by the state of Baden-Württemberg via the L-Bank.

Does that sound good to you?

This is where innoWerft comes into play: We are not only an accredited partner, but also take on the co-investment in individual cases. We accompany you completely free of charge on your way to funding and realising the potential of your start-up.

Would you like to find out more and get to know us? Then fill in the form now and get started with us.

Apply now

Your contact person

Picture Maren Osterlitz

Maren Osterlitz

Head of Venture Funding

Our Startup BW pre-seed startups